Thursday, September 08, 2005

Robert Redford


Robert Redford

The first time I saw him was probably in "Out of Africa". My English was pretty lousy at the time, so I was able to (forced to) concentrate more on the performance of the actors and the scenary.

That's probably why I fell in love with (the looks ;) of) Robert Redford,Meryl Streep, the music, and the eternal desert scene. Maybe in this case, without the disturbance and distraction of the spoken language and the plot, I was able to absorb more the cinematic aspects of the movie.

Robert Redford's clone in the NFL: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Head Coach Jon Gruden:

2 comments:

菊子 said...

81: You don't really want a farm in Africa. You just want to dream about a farm in Africa. :)))

Coco: 长相我也喜欢啊。光气质好是不够的。没办法,我眼睛太刁,人牙不齐我就不敢看TA,更别说欣赏TA的内心。;)

所以网络才好,不至于以貌取人错过好朋友。:)

Vannie said...

Hello,
I'm from Taiwan.And I gotta say this man is really really talented in the field he works.I have to put him on a pedestal.
Since I couldn't find your complete profiles,I guess I'll try to getting know you better by more articles reading on your blog.
That's just the reason why we people use blogs here,isn't it?
Anyway,nice to meet you and all friends here,and hope the sensitive political atmosphere won't be some kind of problem for us,haha.
By the way,I love Yeats,and Shakespeare's sonnets too.Have good time and good blogging there.See ya!