Tuesday, December 20, 2005

To Swap, or Not to Swap :)

Did not like the game Yankee Swap from the first time I played it. I just don't get it. Why people have so much fun doing it is beyond me. :)

But I bought a present for the office holiday party any way and am still hestitating whether to participate in it or not. I'm a groupie - how could I miss such a great opportunity to make fun of the guys?

On the other hand, I've made quite a few enemies around the lab. :) Dealing with them one by one, they are not my match. But what if they all team up against me? Then I would be in trouble. :) We'll see if I could gather up enough courage when it is the time. :)

Meanwhile, things are hectic around here. The holidays are coming but guys are all stressed out. The code ain't working, the boss is mad, and the presents they got for their wives and kids might not be to their liking.

C'est la vie. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays! LK